What should I do to a guy who mentally abusing me and showing no remorse?

So, this guy is a classmate in campus. We dont have a title, we sorta 'friends with benefits'. From the first, i dont want a relationship with him, knowing he doesn't complete my criteria. He hit on me October 2016, i was just lonely and I thought i could just have fun w/ him. So we've been fucking since then.
As time passed, i showed him that i dont wanna have title with him, then he starts being an asshole. He did everything that would hurt my feelings.
He starts hitting up on random girls, even hoe typical. I caught him smoking around me, even though i already said i dont like it.

Like, i already told him, everything that he did was hurting me. But he always flip it back to me like i was the one at fault, i was too sensitive.

And yea, he never said sorry.

But when i told him not to fuck anymore, he always pulled me back, he changed his behavior for a few moments, but every time i think im getting him back, he starts to do the asshole stuff all over again.

Recently, i stopped contacting him, and i start to responding some guys. He knew it and he was being more cold but yet, still stop me from walking away.

I dont want to get him back, im just really mad at myself, why would i let me trust him from the first place, how i could let him fucking me over, i feel i disrespected myself over and over gain everytime i let him fuck me.

Its been 2 weeks since last time we fought and we stopped fucking, even though the contact is still going on.

I know it sounds dumb, but i can't let him go, not yet. I dont know what i want, but im sure i dont want him back or even having a title with him.

I'm just so sad and mad, he shows no remorse at all. I wanna make him sorry about me. But what should i do? What do i want? Whats best for me to move on?

312

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't like being with someone, don't stay with them. If he forces you to be with him, get a restraining order.

Most Helpful Girl

• YOU DO WANT HIM BACK, ITS OBVIOUS. you feeling hurt is your way of being a victim, cuz he wanted to go straight with you, YOU didn't, so you're not allowed to tell him to do things or not do things, only gf's have that priviledge, if you dont wanna go straight, thats you letting him know you're cheating on him too, he doesn't want no filthy pussy, you dont want no filthy dick, but no ones giving it to you like him, so now you're salty and want to make him look like the bad guy, sry honey, this has guilt written all over it.

What Guys Said 11

• It seems like you decided up front you didn't want him as a boyfriend. In spite of that, emotionally you want bf-gf type behaviour. We don't tell friends or fuck buddies whether they can smoke or who else they can fuck.

I don't think friends with benefits is really for you. Find a guy you want to date and date him. Is he that guy? I have no idea. But either date or move on.

• Your talking about a guy you just fuck and acting like he should act like your boyfriend. He has no obligation to care about you when you only see him as a fuck buddy. He's basically flipping your bullshit back onto you and you don't like that. Sucks to take your own medicine huh?

• you said you were just friends with benefits though. That means you two aren't emotionally invested.. it's just about fucking... seems you wanted a relationship from this?

• Yea i know, but at first I just clear things up to him, that he better off stop fucking me while he's getting a girlfriend. But he still contacts me and says he doesn't. I knew he was hitting up on girls from our mutual friends at school, he told them about those girls he was into. Same thing about his smoking behavior, i told him I dont want his mouth stinks while we fucking

• You can't agree to be friends with benefits then think you can tell him what to do when he's not with you. If you don't like it then leave him.

• Why do you even stick around? Do you honestly believe no other guy would want you?

• Move on, looks like you are getting hurt in the process. It could have drastic effect on your the way you lead your life. Got when it lasts, but personally with start to hurt inside. Good luck. x

• get as far away from him as you can

• sounds like maybe you need a guy in your life yo feel ok about yourself

• An unadulterated control freak. Get out of there quick!

• leave him cause it sounds like he has feelings for you and is claiming you his girl in a way. plus im prwtty sure u could get another friends with benefits if u want

• You aren't gonna change him.. I'd just dump him.. he's an abuser.

• Leave him or try to fight back.

• i dk, but, i saw a girl on guy on here, say that a girl he liked, texted him one day and said she'd rather go back to her abusive ex... he took her virginity, the ex did

What Girls Said 2

• Leave

• don't associate with him anymore