Will he try to talk to me again?

OK so I met this older guy and we dated for a while, then when I was supposed to hang out with him on his birthday (he called me the night before and told me he's going to call on his birthday to hang out, he also made me promise him to spend this day with him)i didn't because he never called. He later sent a text saying you can't even say happy birthday your f***ed up. I sent him a text saying I wanted to say it person and what not, and i was waiting for him. two days later I got a text form him saying I'm heartless and I will never meet a guy like him again. I was hurt, and didn't reply. then almost three months later he emails me saying I miss you lets talk again. we started talking again, then the day we were supposed to hang out, he's supposed to pick me up, he never came and I ended up sending him a text saying see your playing games. he ended up sending a text at 430am saying I'm in the hospital which I don't believe at 430am. and I didn't reply I'm p*ssed, so what's next is he going to try to contact me again in the future.?
Will he try to talk to me again?
Add Opinion