What do I do? I want her back! Tips?

Alright, so I was seeing this woman for a short while and we hit it off right off the bat. We saw each other a lot and we genuinely liked each other too. We would text all day and talk all night.

She called it off and said "she needed space"

So after a quick argument about this, the following morning I decided to give her her space. After a weekend has passed, she is always attempting to talk to me in person (at work), text me, or even call me. She has initiated multiple conversations where I would give her very short and brief answers. I'm not being rude, but if she said she wanted space, I will give her space.

Her behaviour recently:
At work she is constantly looking at me, always being either playful or extremely bitter, ALWAYS the first to look at my snapchat or instagram stories, and she seems to be flirting with my boss (which she genuinely despises being around), I could also tell she is trying to get my attention which is something I'm not willing to give. She also posted on Snapchat which is highly unusual as she told me she never did. I didn't bother to look at it.

How I am behaving:
Simply acting indifferent and keeping communications short. Whenever she would text, I would wait a couple hours to reply. When I post something up on snapchat or instagram, I'm showing I am doing something fun or living my life.

Now, I have stopped posting on snapchat and instagram so she can wonder about me as I don't work for the next week and am "in a different city"

Give me your thoughts on her and her behaviour

What should I do to get her back?

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• probably her time of the month. keep doing what your doing tho and let her come to you

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc.

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such. an incompatible person will still be incompatible. An abuser only gets worse. Promises "to change" are always lies.

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them? I see people who whine about an ex spreading rumors or posting negative things on social media. Who cares? Their opinion should not matter at all. They are an EX... the past. No longer involved with you.

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

"But I still love hm/her" So? That doesn't mean THEY love you back. There was a reason the relationship ended.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more. Everyone goes through MANY breakups in their lives. This EX is just on in a long line of future exes. That is life.

Be well and be realistic.

• That was a lot to rant abou from someone like you...