What do I do? I want her back! Tips?

Alright, so I was seeing this woman for a short while and we hit it off right off the bat. We saw each other a lot and we genuinely liked each other too. We would text all day and talk all night.

She called it off and said "she needed space"

So after a quick argument about this, the following morning I decided to give her her space. After a weekend has passed, she is always attempting to talk to me in person (at work), text me, or even call me. She has initiated multiple conversations where I would give her very short and brief answers. I'm not being rude, but if she said she wanted space, I will give her space.

Her behaviour recently:
At work she is constantly looking at me, always being either playful or extremely bitter, ALWAYS the first to look at my snapchat or instagram stories, and she seems to be flirting with my boss (which she genuinely despises being around), I could also tell she is trying to get my attention which is something I'm not willing to give. She also posted on Snapchat which is highly unusual as she told me she never did. I didn't bother to look at it.

How I am behaving:
Simply acting indifferent and keeping communications short. Whenever she would text, I would wait a couple hours to reply. When I post something up on snapchat or instagram, I'm showing I am doing something fun or living my life.

Now, I have stopped posting on snapchat and instagram so she can wonder about me as I don't work for the next week and am "in a different city"

Give me your thoughts on her and her behaviour

What should I do to get her back?

What do I do? I want her back! Tips?
0
2