I want him back, how do I get over him?

So me and my ex boyfriend broke up a month ago. He's already got a new gf? I thought I was over him and happier until I found out he's got a new girl. It's like I'm back to square one with this heartbreak. I have no one to talk to because everyone thinks I'm over him and completely happy! I've just seen a selfie of him on his Instagram and he looked perfect. I wasn't really happy in the relationship but for some reason I really miss him. He tagged his new boo in his Instagram post and that's he used to do with me :(. Like he's doing what he used to do with me and that's making me hurt even more. I'm 15 and I don't know what I'm doing. I'm too young to know how to get rid of him. What do I do? Anyone know how to get rid of heartbreak. I also like this other dude but I'm not sure if he feels the same.

12

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1

• I feel the same right now.. I was totally fine until I saw him like pictures of other girls on instagram. And I know that he's completely over me ! I just want to get over this too, but I still miss him. Stay strong!! It might be that we need more time, but we'll get through this