Why does my ex watch all my snap stories?

I broke up with him a month ago. It ended nicely. He's still watching all my snap stories though and liking my Instagram pics. It wouldn't seem weird to me except that I'm his only friend on snapchat. We haven't had any contact since the breakup (4 month relationship). Why is he watching my stories?

51

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you keep making them.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter girl, its a common thing. guys can liking your pictures, seeing your story/snapchat without being bothered or feeling anything at all. It happens all time.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• misses u sulking

• Lurking

• misses u

• How do you know you're his only friend on Snapchat?

• When we were dating, I made him get a snapchat. He also has this face ->😏 next to his name which means I'm his best friend on there, but he is not mine. He may have friends, but snapchat doesn't even auto play anymore. He has to click on it to see it.

• 😏 just means the both of you have shared a lot of stories/snaps/conversations with each other.

• @mooky06 Under the manage tab in the settings on snapchat, it tells you the meaning of each emoji. That's where I got the definition that I wrote for that emoji. I had no clue either until one day I was just messing around.