How to end casual fling?

I've been seeing this guy for around 2 months, we meet up around once or twice a week. It's turned into something pretty casual and I'm perfectly ok with that. When we hang out we usually spend most of the weekend together and will also be really affectionate with each other and have a laugh etc but we aren't really dating, just hooking up. When it first started we would message in between meeting up and he would make plans with me in advance, but the last two times we've met up he's barely messaged me in between and then at the weekend sent me a message asking if I'm free tonight, and then we've hung out both times which I'm not exactly proud of myself for doing to be honest. The first time I was fine with it but the second time made me feel a bit like crap. He also has a really sarcastic mean sense of humour, which at first was really funny and endearing but after weeks of being constantly made fun of it's just getting a bit old. I've had hook up type realtionships before and I've always felt good and secure with them and respected I guess, I'm starting to feel like I'm just an option for when he's bored and until he finds someone better. So because of that I'm going to end it but I'm not sure what to say to him, shall I wait until he next messages me or send him a quick message before that? Do I have to go into detail or is this suffice? "I think you're really cool but this just isn't working out for me anymore" or something like "This just isn't what I'm looking for right now" I feel like he's the sort of person to ask why but I don't want to sound like I'm attacking him either if I go into detail.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell Him you want to try anal, but on him, by wearing a dildo strap, you want to put it in his rear. He will stay away from YOU

Most Helpful Girl

• You just say 'sorry this isn't working out and it's not what I want. Bye' and move on with your life.

What Guys Said 2

• Just say "Bye Felicia"

• Yep, just something like "It's been a lot of fun, I like you, but it's time for me to move on. It's not going to work out anymore" Enough said. You don't have to give reasons or explain.

What Girls Said 3

• "This isn't working for me anymore."

• Don't be dragging it out. Just tell him upfront sorry but this isn't going anywhere.

• Just ignore