My wife is a cheater?

my wife cheated on me at least 3 times. I forgave her the 2 times. should I forgive her again?

1210

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would she do that?, you are cute. What's the back story? She freaky or what? Maybe she has a lot of fantasies and desires she won't communicate with you. She might want you and another man to bang her like a headboard, at the same time. I'm sorry if I sound callous but I don't get why she keeps cheating. Sometimes it's not you it's the cheater.

• hehe thank you. no she's not freaky. she's just stupid. the back story is this. ok. after we got married back in 2012. she told me she dont love me and that she regrets for getting married. and the after having our daughter. few months later she started cheating. but I believe she cheated me before that too. I tried to make it work because I loved her. but she saw me as someone weak. she cheated on me 3x. and now it's the final​ straw. she now realized how great I was to her. she broke my heart so many times. can't be healed by her. I lost everything for her.

• Yeah you should leave then, she does sound like she doesn't want to be married. DO not force it. The more you hold on, the more it will hurt and you'll only be delaying your chance of finding the one. Sorry to hear about all that though.

• thank you! I appreciate your positivity

Most Helpful Guy

• You forgave her twice and she does it again. She doesn't respect you because you don't respect yourself. You're acting like a bitch and you want to forgive her again? Stop acting like a joke and leave the whore.

• I got you bro. that's exactly what I'm thinking!!

• bitch don't deserve me!

What Girls Said 11

• How many times do you need your heartbroken before you get it into your head she don't love you? she has you on a string of she loved you she wouldn't cheat.. your going to end up with a disease from her

• The first time should have been the last time. Move on from her or start cheating yourself so you both can have an illusion of marriage.

• No... even if she were to stay faithful (which I doubt she would) why would you want to spend the rest of your life wondering whether or not she is being faithful? You deserve better.

• She doesn't respect your marriage and the commitment it symbolizes. You even gave her a second chance which is more than most would and she ignored that again. You should divorce her.

• sounds like a cow to be honest are you wealthy or something could there have been a reason for marrying you. Sorry I don't believe that she thought she loved ya, loving something is a definite thing and you feel it always.

• no I'm not.
      I do make 85k a year. but that's not wealthy.

• the only other thing I can think of is if it was her that moved to you and she couldn't handle being that far away from home, but either way she sounds selfish

• she is. unbelievably!

• She will do it again (it's very likely) so I wouldn't forgive her if I were you.

• I don't think she's ever going to stop cheating. Just leave her, you deserve better.

• Hell no ! You should've left the first time

• ok but I was thinking of our daughter. and I really hoped she'll stop. I guess hope does die last.

• No. get out of there. you deserve better.

• no. forgiving her is basically saying "yes darling, i will forgive you again when you cheat on me next time with some other guy for the umpteenth time".

i would leave her and call a divorce

• You should have already dumped this treacherous cunt you call wife.

What Guys Said 9

• You should leave bro once a cheater always a cheater.

• dump her. once a cheater always a cheater. it's just the way it is.

• she needs to stop nd what made her to cheat

• ok. after we got married back in 2012. she told me she dont love me and that she regrets for getting married. and that was half a year after we got married. and that's just tip of the iceberg

• not making this up but I already did that. she says i didn't do anything wrong to her. and when I ask her why then get married? she doesn't answer or says I thought I loved you.

• she's lying I would suggests u do it again
      there's always a reason

• You should have broken up looooong ago. If she knows she can get away with it, and keeps doing it... why would you let her use you like that. Leave her!

• aw hell no

• You deserve better bruh. First time she cheated, you should have walked out already. Once a cheater, always a cheater for the most part

• No. Leave her and take everything that she owns.

• I know it's going to be hard for your daughter, but you have to leave her, what if your daughter finds her cheating I can't imagine what will go through her head. Just divorce her... and fight for your daughter

• i guess no