My ex got engaged with this girl, when he had not believe in marriage when we were together?

Well the thing , same as i've said before. My ex boyfriend wasn't serious about marriage and always told me that he won't get married, and now after we broke up, he engaged to thus girl that he met one month ago...
so what should I do , I don't want hum back. But am pissed off. I wanna take my revenge any ideas?

ps: We were together for almost two years

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignore him and honestly laugh. You know it's not real love. It won't last. Let him make a fool out of himself. Dont worry about him and move on knowing you'll never make a mistake like thay.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Revenge? Really? You're a psycho. Get professional help before you boil his pets or something.

It sounds like he's a moron. Known her for a month and he's willing to gamble his future on her? FFS, how can anyone be that stupid?

• That what's driving me crazy. I mean I don't want a kinda revenge , but imagine my feelings, it's not like he was with her for a long time and he fell for her

• Chalk it up to him being a total moron, and consider yourself better off this way.

• He let you go gently, it's better than saying "If I'm going to marry anyone, it sure as hell ain't gonne be you, bitch", if you catch my drift. He just liked someone else, get over it.

• Let go , yeah okay. But liked someone else over one month? And he's not like just I relationship , he"s going to do thing that he never believed in his while life. Get married

• He didn't want to marry you. Life happens.

• cheat u

What Girls Said 1

• The best revenge you can do is leave his sorry ass alone and find someone better.