Can you tell me your thoughts on this entire situation?

So sometime in April, I met this woman who was 10 years older than I am and we hit it off! We were essentially titled friends with benefits as she ideally wanted to focus on herself. Anyways, we were more like a relationship than anything. I wanted a relationship ideally.

She ended up losing attraction and broke things off. She said she needed SPACE. We got into a huge argument about it. Immediately, I went in 'no contact'. After being separated for a weekend, she continuously texted me asking how I was and I would keep the text to a bare minimum where she wouldn't be able to reply. After not texting each other for a couple days, she got upset and said 'I guess you were only in it for one thing'

After she texted that, I told her my feelings for her were genuine and i thought she wanted space. After this odd text, she continuously kept texting me and attempting to talk to me at work. I would still attempt to keep the conversation short.

Her behavior recently:
At work she is constantly looking at me, always being either playful or extremely bitter, ALWAYS the first to look at my snapchat or Instagram stories, and she seems to be flirting with my boss (which she genuinely despises being around), I could also tell she is trying to get my attention which is something I'm not willing to give. She also posted on Snapchat which is highly unusual as she told me she never did. I didn't bother to look at it.

How I am behaving:
Simply acting indifferent and keeping communications short. Whenever she would text, I would wait a couple hours to reply. When I post something up on snapchat or instagram, I'm showing I am doing something fun or living my life.

Now, I have stopped posting on snapchat and instagram so she can wonder about me as I don't work for the next week and am "in a different city"

Give me your thoughts on her and her behavior

What should I do to get her back?

03

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Women always play the, 'you just wanted sex card, shame on you' card when they don't get what they want. Even if they were more in it for sex than you. You gotta remind them that you didn't hold a gun to their head so they can stfu with that (in so many words).

Anyhow, if you want her stop acting like a pouting five year-old and have an adult conversation with her like: for this to work I need XYZ. --- either she can give what you require or she can't. From what you wrote, XYZ would include exclusive/committed relationship NOT friends with benefits.

Wonder how many times your boss has tapped that while you are pretending not to care?

Hopefully not, right?

• Apologies if it souns rude.. She feels high maintenance. Why do you have to guess what to do next. If you are being you and she is being herself and it's great than it will work. If you continuously need to figure out why this and why that you are in for a long hard ride with ups but definitely downs as well

• Put a ring on her finger bruh

• Come on man help me out here.