Did he break up with me because of her?

My ex broke up with me a month ago. Our broke-up was so wired coz we didn't seems like having a big fight or something like that. At that day we broke up, he even said he love me and he miss me. After I ignore him for few hrs. He called me and said he wants to break up. I begged him and cry on the phone. Let him not treat me like that. But he still broke up with me. The second day, I went to his work place to find him and even said I gonna kill myself to let him get back to me, but it doesn't work. He said he love me but just don't have feeling to be with me anymore. And he has some mental problem, he said I make him worse. He block me on every social app. He wants us to be friends. After that, I found him for so many times and so many reasons. I think the broke-up is all my fault, and I'm worry about him. However, my friend show me a photo about he comment on other girl's post said ' my love' or 'my darling' something just several weeks after we broke up. And just one day after he told me he will not in a relationship he need to fix himself. And the girl is the one he usually talk with on Snapchat during we r together. And I suspect he has a thing with her, but he said no she is just his friend. I felt like I'm fool and I was so angry, so I sent a message to him, but he reply me I'm ruining his life and he try to protect that girl, and said she make him happy when I make him feel bad. I just want to know that did he cheated during our relationship and if that girl is the reason we broke up or not

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok so wait. Let me get this straight. You went to his workplace (mistake #1), you threatened to kill yourself (mistake #2), you stalk his profile (mistake #3), you texted him AFTER he made clear that he doesn't want to hear from you (mistake #4), you just won't move on trying to find out if he cheated even though it doesn't matter anymore (mistake #5) and you say HE has a mental problem? Some self-reflection would be a great idea for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Obsession alert here.

What Guys Said 1

• Whatever the reason remain strong and know that you can't make someone want you. Someone else is waiting for you good luck.

What Girls Said 1

• um... i think you might be crazy. you need to move on love

• I know I'm crazy coz he is my first love. I don't know how to move on.

• you might need to just stay away from him because you threatening to kill youself if he didn't come back is insane