How to mend a broken heart 💔💔?

like why do some girls feel like they can just use you and dump you for another person
I really need your advice before I drink my self out 😢😢😩😩
pls how do i mend my broken heartHow to mend a broken heart 💔💔?How to mend a broken heart 💔💔?How to mend a broken heart 💔💔?

711

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say at this age don't think that a girl or a boy Is going to be your forever love so if it ends just move on because there are many things to do and you have much love to give don't drink or smoke because that will only kill you while the other person is free and happy. someone dumps you ! send that person to hell and live your life man

• yeah, things happen in life so we don't have to stress ourselves because of it. what hurt us today makes us stronger tomorrow it's the nature life

• thanks u all

Most Helpful Guy

• Do not focus on women instead focus on your hobbies. Do not attempt to call or text or talk to anyone during this stage as it would only make it worse, you have to find enjoyment on your own if you have something that makes you happy and you can spend a lot of time on it, then after a while the break will not feel as bad.

What Girls Said 6

• Do things to take your mind of the girl. For instance, watch a movie, or go for a walk. 😊

• Alcohol is a depressant, so it won't really make you feel better. Just go hang out with some of your friends and do some of your favourite things.

• stitches, dude. stitches.

• I didn't dump u for another person but it will becom more

• maybe you used her

• you can't

What Guys Said 10