How do handle your boyfriend being overly flirty with a girl and you know something's wrong?

My boyfriend of 2 years dumped me recently saying he doesn't know what he wants and is depressed and has been drinking a lot. A few months now, I started to suspect this girl he became friends with, and tried really hard to not think like that because she's really nice and I like her. I wasn't even worried until she brought up one night that she was scared I didn't like her because they hang out a lot. They Facebook message everyday and they always made me feel crazy because he said she really likes me. When I hang out with her I do feel it's genuine. I know it's wrong but I looked at his phone the other night. They send each other pictures (not sexual) but go on how they think they are good looking and whatnot. He said a few sexual jokes and I know we broke up, but we are living together still because he doesn't know when he's moving back home yet, and he says it might just be a short break between us. He doesn't know. I'm waiting for him to leave because I get the house and cats. But what do I do now? It drives me crazy to know his time of working on himself and "changing" has been drinking, light drugs, and flirting with her. I'm in a lot of emotional pain right now. Nd he denies it all even though I know better. I never would have checked his phone if I hadn't suspected. I can't really let him know what I know without saying I looked. HE thinks it's people people just talking.

I guess I've learned that when something in another disturbs you it's a mirror of yourself. You have to heal that part of you or it will keep happening with different people. I know I need to let go. My focus is myself and making my house a positive place. But the real question: how do you rise above people who claim to love and care about you, but know they are hurting you and they do it anyway. When you have to be around them, how do you rise up without looking like you accept the behavior?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on, it happens that everyone lose their head sometimes and they start drinking etc.. about the girl, its nothing, man can't have no fun girl friend? also you are worrying about this now? you two broke up, its a stupid thing to try to find a reason about why you two broke up like you are doing rn

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't be with someone who constantly crosses such limit
    I cannot watch over him all the time; that's tiring and undesirable

What Guys Said 1

• First of all, he is not your boyfriend anymore. The sooner you accept it and embrace it, sooner you will be able to let go of it. Try mingling with other people, keep yourself busy. I dont think it is your place to say anything here.

What Girls Said 1

• what a mess! can you get him to leave your house?

• He thinks he's going to try to move home (18 hours away) when his festival is which is like a month away. The hardest part is he's so wishy washy about everything. I guess I'm really trying to focus on myself right now and what I can do to my house when he leaves. The problem I'm having is I've worked to a place of understanding that I need to manifest better people in my life by healing myself, but how to do it and be the best person I can be without feeling like I'm letting them get away with being shitty. Like this girl constantly said/says she really likes me and wants to be my friend. I don't have a lot of friends here, so it sucks, I really liked her. I obviously loved him and I stupidly went to her after the breakup just to have someone to talk to. He always pushed that I be friends with her since I don't have many here. So then when I saw the messages, he was trying to go see her around me hanging out with her. How do you rise above that when you know they obviously don't care?