Guys, I lied to my boyfriend and he broke up with me. What do I do?

I lied to my boyfriend about a date we went on. He asked if I had taken my ex there and I said no but truth is he had taken me. He broke up with me and took all his things last night despite my efforts to stop him. He won't answer my calls or texts. He told me he was done with me and as of yesterday we are no longer together. Backstory: I used to talk to my ex and hang out with him behind my boyfriends back and he found out, all was forgiven and we decided to work on our relationship and now he broke up with me over this. I don't want to loose him under any circumstances. You know how you know when you found the one? I know. I haven't been able to eat or sleep or stop crying.

3

What Guys Said 3

• You lost him because you went behind his back, and lied to his face. Deal with the consequences of your bad actions, and learn from them. Do your best to move on, learn, and not do that again.

• You already lost him. Move on.

• If you really thought he was the one you wouldn't have done anything behind his back or lied to him. You've made your bed, now lie in it. Suck it up and move on.