He broke up with me out of the blue?

A little context - we have been together 2 years with a lot of break ups in the middle
we had a minor disagreement yesterday and he broke up with me today telling me he had "reasons he couldn't tell me" and broke up with me. He's done this a lot of times before, and it's usually been a direct reaction to something. I don't know what to do? Is it worth actually being bothered a relationship where your partner breaks up with you for no apparent reason

26

Most Helpful Guy

• End it fir good and move on. he's a boy who runs every time you don't agree or things get hard. You'll be more disappointed if you continue to stay with him that is if he comes back.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he is going to break up with you for every little disagreement, or for no reason, I feel there is no reason to keep going back.
    he has a complete reason for doing so, he just doesn't want you to know about it, usually (from my exsperience) guys have done this to get with another girl so it's not techniqually cheating.

What Guys Said 5

• Its not a healthy relationship.

• He fucked up and feels too guilty to tell you what he did.

• Maybe he's tired of these disagreements. He may have over reacted or just needs a break from the fighting if you love him and he loves you just go with it. If he does it to much you need to tell him to take make a commitment if he wants to stay with you. At least if that's what you want a commitment. You both need to understand what each of you want in the relationship you need to compromise.

• sounds like he might have something going on, on the side. not uncommon for younger guys to act like they're mad at you to dampen the guilt of going behind your back causing mischief

• shahrin?

What Girls Said 1

• Leave him, he's too immature to be in a relationship.