Girls cheating Vs guys cheating?

Why is it that girls are more willing to give guys a second chance after they cheated but once guys get cheated on it's such a big deal and can't forgive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's more individual rather than gender based. For instance, I could forgive cheating, but my mentality is eye for an eye. So I'd expect to be able to cheat straight back. Others guys can forgive cheating without any negative feelings. Others would leave immediately

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's because we are more emotionally weak; by that I mean it's hard to just let go even if they hurt us; especially if the relationship has moved on from emotional physical.

But it's better to not stay with a cheater; because trust and loyalty is broken. You can forgive them perhaps but not stay together.

What Guys Said 5

• Women want men that other women want. If he cheats, it just proves that other women want him.

Men don't want to share a woman with any other men. If she fucks someone else, he's done with her.

• That's not true at all. I don't want other women to want my man.

• This is why its better to have a girl as a wingman, lol

• @spnsfi

Exactly. They're harder to train, flakier, and you've constantly got to worry about them turning on you (like all women), but they *can* make great wingmen.

• You have to understand that it's harder for us guys to open up enough to be a relationship in the first place, so when the woman cheats, the guy feels more of a sense of betrayal than a woman does. From our perspective, we felt as though we finally found a woman that we could open up to and trust. So once the woman cheats, we feel as if the whole relationship has been a lie, and we believe that if we take the woman back, there's nothing stopping her from doing it again.

• cuz the other guys load is all up in your vagina and swishing around.

• I have seen the exact opposite

• I think it's even actually

What Girls Said 2

• because women are hardwired to be mushy. I am a mushy person, but I don't play that.

• They're hurt in their ego / manhood.