I'm a cheater. I am a bloody cheater?

I cheated on my girlfriend with my ex for months, now she's found that out, she always didn't like the kind of person I was, gave me chances to change and I screwed up everything. I didn't know how much she meant to me until now after she says she doesn't want me any more.. I'll do anything and everything to get her back.. I know she doesn't trust me any more but I can't live without her.. I love her so much.. What do I do? How do I make her give me one last chance to be true and honest.

136

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on man. I think everyone will agree with me when I say most people here have no sympathy for cheaters. Don't play the victim card when you put your partner through hell by choice. I'm sure if she didn't find out you wouldn't be feeling this "remorse".
    Move on, let her find someone who actually respects her, and try not to f* up next time you have a girlfriend

Most Helpful Guy

• Think you should have tried and gone for a threesome with her instead of sleeping with some other girl behind her back. Too late now, once that trust is broken, it's very hard for them to give you a second chance anymore.

What Girls Said 12

• tf you fucked another girl while you were with her for months. Maybe you shoulda realized her worth before fucking your ex buddy

• can't

• If it were me and I had already given you a chance to change, then cheating on me again would be the last nail in the coffin.

• she gave you another chance and you blew it. there's nothing you can do. you've been unloyal and even if she took you back the trust will still be broken. the best thing for it is to let her go and perhaps in a few years you can show her you're a changed man

• sorry but in my oppion u dont only not love her u dont even respect her at all u clearly dont care about her at al so leave her alone let her move on and find a guy who respects and cares about her enough to not cheat

• You've used up all your chances, buddy

• A cheater should never be forgiven.

• sorry buddy that ship has sailed. Let her go:) when a guy does that it breaks something inside a girl that can't be repaired. she deserves someone who won't do that.

• Forget her. Go with your ex. If you really loved him you wouldn't go to your ex. Ex's are good. Go and make her your fuckbody and you will live hapilly ever after

• You screwed up. I'm srry to hear but look you need to fix yourself first before trying at all. Don't go back into dating rn!

• Agreed with Bleh-___-

• Nothing, you tell it yourself she didn't trusted you / liked your personality at first so now she know you're a cheater there's no ways to rebuilt things.

What Guys Said 5

• you don't. you broke her heart and acted like a scumbag. you dont get another chance with her. if you loved her you wouldn't cheat on her! grow up and be a man - don't cheat

• Yeah, I agree with arsenikon. You done messed up.

• You don't. You find another one, and cheat on her too. Repeat until you finally die from old age. There's no point in being faithful to one particular gash, because she sure as fuck ain't gonna e faithful to you. They are incapable of it. You might as well adapt.

• You sound like a keeper... She's way better off without you. You did her a favor by screwing it up. And you'll be remembered as nothing more than just a mistake in her life. Bye Felicia!

• Are you bloody? What happened, did she beat you up or something?