Girls, ever had a guy you were seeing send you a letter after you two split?

This girl and I dated for a few weeks and things were going really well, like I've never had things go better before or felt more of a connection with anyone before. She said she felt the same and considering everything she would tell me and how she behaved around me, I believe her. She ended up breaking things off because she wasn't ready to date seriously having just gotten out of a long serious relationship weeks prior to us dating.

She said it was only bad timing and that she really and truly cares about me and wants to try again in the future. I know it sounds like the typical excuse but this girl did everything she could to convince me that she was telling the truth. Even after we split we continued our date for 7 hours and she was telling me how she's never felt that way about a guy before and that I was the perfect guy for her, she even had a serious conversation with me about our future babies. I won't go into all of the details, but it was clear she did her absolute best for me to not misunderstand her feelings towards me and she wanted us to stay in contact witth each other.

I contacted her a few days later asking to meet up because she was being silly if that's how she really felt about me. She asked for space so I gave her some thinking she'd contact me if she wanted to talk, but she never did. I tagged her on a fb post 3 months later (a month ago) and she blocked me. I have no idea why. Anyway, I can't forget this girl, I've never felt that type of chemistry before and I completely fell in love with her. I have written a letter and was thinking of sending it to her. Terrible idea or not?
+1 y
Well I just dropped of the letter at her place. i wanted to just mail it but I couldn't remember her apartment number, I found her mailbox though. Not going to lie, I'm sweating like a pig hahaha. I'll give an update if I hear back from her. Thanks for all your responses, didn't think I was going to do it but it was 5 for yea and 2 for no so fuck it.
+1 y
Well it's been almost a week and nothing's changed. Oh well, pretty much expected this to happen, knew it was one in a million. On the bright side I actually feel better and have really gotten my closure. Now I know that what we had was meaningless to her, so there's no point in me being down over someone who doesn't care about me. Never met anyone who was more full of shit than she was, so I didn't lose anyone worth having anyway. I know the type of person I am and it's her loss.
+1 y
Well I now know why she blocked me when I tagged her. Turns out she has a boyfriend now. So she lied about all that stuff she said. She strung me along and gave me false hope just because she was too much of a coward to be honest with me. I have never met anyone more full of shit than her, good riddance and best of luck to her boyfriend. Now I know how girls feels when players bs everything just to get into the girl's pants.
+1 y
Prepare for the updates of all updates. So I just found out that she's getting married. Turns out her "cousin" that had come to visit her after we were dating for 2 weeks was a guy she was seeing/cheating her boyfriend with. He lived in her old home country. I stood no chance. So she basically cheated on her future husband
with me and told me she wanted to have my babies and to stay with her forever while she was considering marrying her current fiancé.
21