Why there are more divorce cases in each country? what were the reason for it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The world wars pushed women to work for a salary because the industry and services need them in the jobs soldiers had done before the. wars.
    It resulted in more women studying, having a degree and a job. If the husband is abusive they're no longer forced to endure it or do the lowest work to survive.
    Less captive women thus.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There is an outdated joke about divorce, Main reason of all divorce is Marriage. Yes - it is true. Because of population rise, more number of couples are getting married each year, and this number is increasing with population increased in the past. If a fixed percentage of marriage are resulting in divorce - number of divorce will increase.
    Girls and guys are now more carrier oriented, looking for more comfort and more money, attracted much more to physical world, and because of divided families, there is nobody to settle small misunderstandings between the two. In addition to this there are many more social and cultural changes expecting couple many more things and making them self centered. These Socio-Eco-Cultural changes have changed thinking pattern and forcing them for no compromise. This all things have resulted in intolerance and ultimately in divorce.

1|3
    0|0
    • I still believe that as Indians we tend to preserve Marriages and relationships unlike other countries. We have lowest Divorce rate in the world even with the highest population. It's less than even 1 percent.

I still believe that togetherness is the most valuable thing one can have. Exceptions are everywhere such when a person is absolutely a jerk and lacks any feelings or emotions.

• @MrSelfless Thank You for your comment

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• in short, there is too much slutting around by both genders. thats why divorce happens

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheaters and Rushing into Marriage too fast...

0|0
    0|0
  • Lack of respect, values, patience, cooperation.

1|0
    0|0
  • my first one cheated after 7 months. of marriage. back with the guy she dumped to date me

0|0
    0|0
  • Usely cheating or fell outb Of love or married wrong 1

0|0
    0|0
  • US is on top, I don't the exact reason

0|0
    0|0
  • Marriage is so overrated on first place

0|0
    0|0
  • miss undurstanding

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Promiscuity

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheating, money problem, lack of trust, one of them play too much (like poker), immaturity,

0|0
    0|0