Best revenge for a cheating ex 😈?

my ex who cheated is still texting me and my friends to find out how l'm doing , should l completely ignore him or should l continue to talk to him and kill him with kindness

Most Helpful Guy

• Every Situation is different and seeking revenge or feeding into his behavior could set you on a path that last years to get out of. On the other hand he might be truly remorseful and it could lead to a deeper re-connection. Best solution, from the limited question, is to live your life and if you cross paths address it as it comes. You will feel better, have less drama when the next one comes along, and not risk additional heartache. Best of luck in your future.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore him if your not interested in forgiving him or getting back together. It sounds like he cares for you if he's trying to check on you to see if your doing OK. Everyone makes mistakes, if you think he's not capable of being faithful, or you can't forgive him, ignore it and move on. He will eventually have to do the same.

What Guys Said 17

• Seeking revenge childish and it's something most mature adults don't do. With this guy, I would quit talking, texting or emailing him. I would delete him from any social media you are on. That's not revenge, it's something everyone should do with a SO that cheats. He is paying the consequences of his actions and that's enough for me. Be the better person and don't look for revenge.

• people says ignore him or do something to ruin him or make him jealous. But I think take as a normal person. when he text you reply like nothing is happened. like you're talking to someone from social apps. when you meet him meet him like any other regular guy you meet. Be good like you feel nothing for him. I bet you will see him crying in 1 month or less for losing a precious person like you.

• The best revenge I have done to someone that cheated on me was soooooooooo fun. I took a paintball gun with 100 rounds of paint balls and sprayed her house with it. I left for vacations the next day. lol

• Nothing, just move on and forget about him

• Just ignore him, revenge will only make things worse

• Maybe just move on and don't be childish.

Or compete. Only real options.

• Upgrade show him he's missed out on that one golden Opportunity and fucked it up x

• Add me on snapchat nathan. new

• Probably best tbh anyway good luck with everything and try not to get back with him because you need to remember he wasn't thinking about you when he cheated, and it will always come down to that over and over again you deserve better! x keep your chin up

• Okay l will

• Don't stop talking to him , show him you're​ doing better than ever without himπŸ˜’

• scilence drives most guys mad and if he cares for you so. will enjoying your life without him.

gee is that not what you should do regardless

• You should never talk to him and move on

• if your done then dont talk to him... simple

• inbox me

• ignore

• take a selfie with him & say happy breakup !😝😎

• have sex let him know

• Surprise him with a bj

• successful. if you're successful, it'll show him, he missed out

What Girls Said 10

• Best revenge is to just move on. Show him you can be happy without him. There's no better revenge than that in my opinion.

• Kill him with kindness. He probably already feels guilty about what he did which is why he is still checking in on you.

• The best revenge is silence and moving on. Also, tell your friends to stop give him info. Inside look to your life is a benefit he clearly lost.

• Move on and be happy. Why waste your time with someone you don't really respect? The amount of energy you waist thinking about revenge you plan something else more productive and positivev e for yourself, like a trip. Just ignore him.

• Ignore him! He's cheated on you... he's not worth your time and energy! He is the one who cheated on you, let him keep making a joke outta himself!

• Ignore! The best revenge is sometimes doing nothing. It means you move on easier and head held high. When they cheat on you they do not deserve the respect of answers

• Let the past be the past!!! He missed up and if you left him he is not in your future!!

• Ignore!!! If I was you, i would rather not talk to him at all.

• whats the situation cause every single one is different

• take a photo of his credit card

• If was still meeting him l would def do that