Guys, does it make you feel better to take it out on your girl?

I know some of you will say no if I love a girl I never do anything to hurt her. so if a guy out there who loves his girl and still took his depression out on her, what do you feel like after doing that. like, my ex was suffering from depression because of his career and exams and the pressure he was under by his parents. and then his friend started turning him against me and it got too much for him to handle and he fought with me one thing led to another and I told him in anger to not be confused and that if he does want to leave me then he should break up and so, that's what he did. will he feel better or bad after taking everything out on me even when I tried to make him understand he blocked me? I know he loved me for sure but I don't know. so help

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Let him get through all that he's going through alone he shouldn't be doing that. We all have mountains to climb and for him to do that isn't right you live your life and as soon as he finds himself he will come back if it's meant to be.

• yes, thats what I'm dping because he is acting immature and I can't handle him like that no matter how hard I try to

• Yeah let him find himself and you do you don't mess up your happiness just because he's not

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a quote that goes: "the boss yelled at his employee, the employee comes home and yells at his wife, the wife yells at her son, the son goes out and kicks the dog".
    I find that totally unacceptable. Humans don't do things by instinct, they have the capability of making a conscious choice to either treat someone badly or treat them well. I've suffered through depression and although it does make you irritable, depression is still not an excuse to treat others badly.
    Don't be the dog in that quote and let your ex continue being an ex.

• yeah its not a good thing at all but a lot of guys do that and I hate this

• Thanks for MHO

• you're welcome

What Guys Said 4

• Look taking it out on a loved one is not a good thing though such things happen. If he thinks he has to be strong all the time that's not a healthy attitude.

• yeah. he was always depressed and when I talked to him he would feel very happy whenever we met. but if I had to go somewhere or cancel our plans he used to get so much quieter and kept doing something on his mobile instead of interacting with me and our friends. its like he took all his anxiety out on me and felt like he was a strong man after doing this

• yeah, maybe he didn't like the fact that he was more caring for me than I was for him and so he used it against me

• Was that your intention? Did you care any less for him than he did for you? Your perspective not his.

• he is messed up and may be angry on u if u feel he still love u then support him one way or other when clouds get apart he will surely get back just make him know u will always be there for him that's it

• and taking out on someone u love is a bad thing but in love we got to forgive some shit to acceptable level

• yeah, I have it my best shot, and now I leave it up to god

• hope good to u n him all da bst 👍

• it's doesn't make me feel better because when I take it out on her you make her feel so sad that's she's doesn't want to talk to you for a while

• yeah. because these type of things really hurt but I'm sure whenever you took it out on her you didn't go as far as breaking up with her

• sometime you take your frustrations out on the one you love

• yes, but didn't he take it too far started fighting with me and broke up. he knew that this would hurt me the most that's why he did it

• advice*

• your welcome

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!