My girlfriend is cheating on me... What's the best way to get back at her?

My friend took pictures and videos of her all up on this guy but she doesn't know that i know about this... Even her homeroom teacher says he has my back if i get in trouble for getting payback but the thing is i don't know what's a good payback... Anyway ideas because summer school is next Monday...

24

Most Helpful Girl

• ... don't do things like seeking 'revenge' as all that will achieve in the end is your showing her that you're still willing to spend energy/time of yours on something involving her. She won't be hurt, either, because... sorry pal. Based on her actions, she's already moved on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just dump her. Don't waste anymore time on her if she doesn't appreciate you man

What Girls Said 1

• Break up with her in the meanest possible way. Cheaters are never worth it anyway.

What Guys Said 3

• You don't. You get her alone, explain how you feel, dump her, and then move on.

• maybe but i wanna others opinions before i do that but if their opinions not good i'll do yours

• "revenge" is juvenile. Be a man, grow a pair and respect yourself. Be above that petty crap. Simply explain it, dump, and move on to finding someone better. Learn from your mistakes.

• break up, and start living your life.. be successful, make her see what she missed out on

• Only revenge is to do better, just find someone else and leave her