Ex is happy with new girlfriend & i'm still alone?

I dont know how to deal. We've been apart for months. And he has a new girlfriend and i'm still alone & can't get anyone. How do i stop feeling so depressed and desperate? Why does everyone hate me and no one find me attractive

629

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be so hard on yourself. you're beautiful & young & just because you haven't found someone yet does not mean you will end up alone forever. Enjoy & live life to the fullest. Go On crazy adventures. Enjoy your friends & family as much as possible before you meet that special someone & form a family of your own. Be patient & stay beautiful.

ps. That smile is gorgeous (:

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you out there and giving yourself a chance to find someone new? Or are you being a bit miserable and feeling sorry for yourself and therefore maybe projecting that and scaring guys off and them not wanting to approach you.

Just go out to have fun, if guys see you out having fun being happy carefree and the life of the party that's attractive they will want to know who you are.

Don't think about your ex and what he's doing. It's got nothing to do with you and your situation. Just do you and be the best happy you you can be. And watch the difference it makes!!

What Guys Said 28

• If you compare your achievements on your romantic goals to those of an ex, then you have started on the wrong foot.

That he has reconstructed his emotional life with a new person does not imply he is happier than you. You are analyzing it from the perspective of a person who hasn't got over her previous relationship and is still hurt.

I don't blame you, you are young and that is a common trait.

Don't rush for anything. The good will come. Good things are not better because they arrive sooner.

• I don't think everyone hates you. You are not alone, we will help you get through this. There is always someone out there looking for a beautiful lady like you. x

• Hey Rachie, it's doesn't matter if your Ex has a girl and you don't. It's just that his train as arrived bit early and yours is yet to reach but definitely on its way.
    Wait for your turn and give it back on his face.

By the way I am single too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹πŸ€—

• if no one deserves you then its your ex plot possibly, get a new job that will suit you and find someone who deserves you,

if you want to stop deppression Just let it all out, scream cry let it all out or just have nice little country side vacation yeah?

• Stop comparing your life with your ex, you are on a different path than him, don't worry you are an angel you will find someone eventually, for the time being learn to love yourself, don't rely on others for happiness, it's not their job to make you happy, you are in control of that.

• Hangout with your friends

• Well, same. I even tried to go back to my ex, but she said she replaced me.
    Heart-breaking.. I wouldn't believe it.

You need to keep hope and you'll find somebody

• I find u very attractive 😘 lol

• You're attractive and pretty bro everyone hates u u can follow me if u want :)

• now since he is x cnt u jst forget him and throw him out of ur thoughts..
    smile, live.. make frnds.. spend some time in shopping, swiming, dancing. try to live a btr life..
    follow ur passion ur hobbies..
    l

• way to deal is give me ur snap and we'll video chatπŸ˜‰

• ur hotter than be alone

• I don't imagine that everyone dislikes you. Looking at your profile pic you appear to be very pretty.

It may well be that those who are interested are unsure if you'd be open to getting together or feel that they're not good enough for you.

Be patient, the right guy will arrive in time. Enjoy yourself while you wait.

• yea just because they found someone before you doesn't mean anything is wrong with you

• Your profile picture sure is attractive, just give it time and enjoy yourself. Guys are attracted to cheerful girls, you'll make it harder by thinking about it too much :)

• im the same my ex got a new boyfriend the next day after dumping me in October last year and im still alone but if you ever need to talk with someone im here

• wow, I find you attractive! you shouldn't be so hard on yourself, it just takes time. Just know that it's better to take a little time and not be attached to the first guy that shows a little bit of interest.

• he's ex, right? So why're you thinking bout him?
    Stay happy, live life on your own terms

• oh it's your left boob.

• you'll find someone, I've thought the same cause I'm going on 4 years single, all happens for a reason

• it takes time to find a partner these days. since its very difficult to find a love these days.. keep trying u will definitely find one soon

• Sometimes it takes a bit of time to bounce back. Spend more time with friends and give it time.

• have a string of one night stands with his friends, he'll stop begin happy :D

• I had to go through something similar, but I just had a lot of sex so that helps... In a wayπŸ™ƒ

• Aim for the stars and you will have the sky. If you don't try to find someone you will never get anyone. I had this girl with me who always was thinking about her ex when she was with me. So I had to give up on her. If you are still remembering him after you are trying to search someone new. Not only that guy but everyone else will hate you too. I tried hard to hold on her. but she always put her ex and then I said to her you gotta go to your ex back.

• You're not alone. I'm here

• stop being hateful! everyone here likes u!

What Girls Said 5

• One of you had to move on first. Your time will come. But every day you pout about it you'll postpone that day.

• You need to get busy with other activities so there's no room in your mind for him. Schoolwork, sports, hobbies, go to the gym, stay busy w/friends. I'm sure everyone doesn't hate you but if you spend time doing something enjoyable, that will rub off on others around you.

• You dont need him to be happy. you're your own person too. Who gives a shit about him. I know its hard but try to get support from friends and hang out with them. And do stuff you enjoy. Hopefully it will be easier to be your own person again. Don't let a man define you 😊

• Hun, firstly how have you gotten to know he is with somebody new? Are you still talking to him; do you still look at his social media. Cut off all ties. HEAL. Believe me, it will be a lot quicker and easier to get over him if you aren't looking at his page etc. My ex finished it with me a couple of months ago and we were supposed to be marrying this summer. As upset as I am, I'm focusing on pastures new. I'm moving to a new city with a new job. I want to get over him ASAP and in the right time I believe I will meet my king. You are not ugly nor are you desperate. We all long to love and to be loved. God works in mysterious ways - take this as an opportunity to love yourself before you love anybody else. If you want to talk, I'm here.

• Move on, on your own terms. Who cares what he's doing!