Will I become the crazy ex if?

So I wanna send him a threat.

We ended because he became violent one night (actually my b-day of all days). Then I find out that I'm not the first girl he's hit.

He has a 4 year old daughter, and I've seen him spake her where he went a little over-board. he's emailed me and texted me a few times and I haven't responded. And I just wanna tell him that if he ever beats his daughter and I find out about it ill kill'em.

i think maybe I've been missing him and that's why I wanna do this

34

Most Helpful Girl

• just wait...if you want to say that in a few weeks then revisit it then.

What Guys Said 4

• don't send a threat like that, cause all he has to do is go to the cops and show them the txt and you can get in trouble better to let social services know and let them take care of it, if there is any real abuse going on they will find out and deal with the situation accordingly

• sounds like your made for eachother, love at first slap

• What he didn't slap you hard enough the first time? It reminds me of a joke, "What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing. You already told her twice". Get your head out of your ass.

• Looks to me like you both need help. He's an abuser, period.

What Girls Said 2

• I think the healthier route is to be thankful you got out of this relationship alive and not hurt worse. It's time to begin a new chapter and forget this toxic loser. He will slip up and find himself arrested and in jail, it is bound to happen. In terms of the little girl, if he indeed does ever hurt her and it can be proved, make an anonymous call to DYFS. Focus on a healthier you.

• You want to send him a threat because you miss him..?