I rejected my best friends love of 9+ years?

I did and now he won't talk to me and saying that he doesn't know whether he should keep on being my friend. I think that is really selfish. You can't force romantic feelings!

Any tips? I miss him and he's kinda won't let go he keeps bringing things up and trying to make me feel bad..

Most Helpful Guy

• It's best for the both of you if you're not friends anymore. It's just as selfish of you to expect him to put up with and be reminded of a broken heart every time he sees you. You deserve a platonic friend and he deserves to not be heartbroken every time he's arlund you. Thus is life.

• see he's bringing up things and trying to pressure you, you don't deserve that either because he's being a shit friend.

What Guys Said 3

• You need to end the relationship as freinds it was great but after he told you that it made him feel awkward around you now that he told you how he felt he feels as (guy532 said) he can pressure you to hopefully like him.

• Set him up with someone eles be a wing woman at a bar night. Give General advice for other girls.

• sorry that's probebly his way of dealing with being rejected so nothing realy you can do

What Girls Said 1

• You dont know how hard it is for him to try to be "friends" with someone he has deep feelings for. He doesn't want to be "just friends". How is that selfish? It hurts to be around someone who doeant love you back at all. Obviously he needs to move on, and being your friend will make it hard.