Guys, Guys Advice Needed?

Hi, I am an university female student figuring out the ending of my first relationship. I will attempt to make the story short and looking for advice, insight, and honest opinions.
I met Ryan* at a part-time job. We became instant friends and I shared with him some of my struggles moving to a large University and that I felt I had anxiety. He became a supportive friend with this.
We began to develop feelings for each other after being friends for awhile. I wanted to keep the friendship we had because I was going to study abroad soon for a past summer. he kept encouraging me to date him, and I finally agreed. After I agreed, I found out he was lying to me by staying on Tinder and posting relationship status on facebook without having my friends or family to see. I realize this could of been because it was my first relationship and I wasn't always the best girlfriend in his eyes because I am also very independent and getting ready to study abroad. He felt I should of spent more time with him. He was also my co-worker and I didn't want to ruin that bond either. I felt so used and broke up with him soon after of getting no support and being lied to.
After study abroad I came back and he messaged me. We began meeting up and shared with him I wished we could be friends in the way we met each other and start there again. He would rarely text me back and when I would get upset, he would come back and say he "Missed me, he cared". I felt crazy and lashed out.
I went to his apartment and knocked on his door asking to talk after feeling used again. I cried because we did have good times and sweet moments. I shared with him that I am having struggles in college and he meant a lot. I asked if I would ever see him again and he said: "I don't know. Time will tell." and the reason he changed was "because you left to study abroad". I cried a lot and he shut the door. What do you think? And do guys remember and change with "time will tell?"

2

What Guys Said 2

• only sometimes it wasn't because u left to study abroad it was him not seeing your potential and letting u follow your dreams the only thing with time will tell is if he allows it and not just want to use you like he did but actually want u in his life be your moral support and be there for u always

• he was using you did not deserve that second ofc guys remember and change with time will tell if he will get a better girl than you if not he wil come back