I feel guilty about breaking up?

He has always been nice. I was just too supicious of his motives (I have bad experiences and the situation we are in dies it). Now I don't know if it was eight but i feel guilty about breaking up i feel like relationships are for life and you are only to break up for serious stuf. He makes me feel guilty as well, he is naturally upset and angry.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• well thats manipulative if he tells you constantly how upset he is over it, relationships can be for life (if you keep the person in your life as a friend you two can get closer and try later if they turn out to be someone you want/life partner material, you should feel bad about breaking up because every relationship has good times and bad times, you'll feel better if you act upset about it or show that you are distressed about it if you ended it on good terms because then you know the person actually cared, sometimes its not the loss that actually hurts someone or maybe not the main thing its the question if it was real to the other person or what Inadequacies you had that caused them to break up with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• What were your suspicions? Yeah I know that you were suspicious of his motives but how did they start?

What Guys Said 5

• I did not understand your question here.

If you are asking, why you feel guilty?, it is your conscious, maybe you did not see enough to dump him and feel you wronged him.

If you are asking, wether you should try to get back with him, i would suggest don't. You clearly have trust issues and you need to work on it before getting in any relationship. Otherwise you are just hurting that poor guy. He deserves better.

• depends on how he makes you feel guilty. I mean if you didn't do anything wrong then there's a problem with him making you like so. but communication is key. If I was in your position I'll talk to him and explain why, and that you don't like being felt as if you did something wrong when you didn't. both of you have to come to terms before it goes any further. if he's always so upset and angry then that explains why he would try to guilt trip you. set a line. but if you care for him be there for him. everyone needs someone to speak to, and told when they can correct themselves at times. but just be careful. if you have a strong suspicion always follow your gut.

• Go with your guts. If he gets angry with you for breaking up it kinda shows what kind of guy he is... But there is a difference between anger and not understanding why. Just be honest with him so he doesn't get some lame ass excuse. Excuses like 'I'm not ready for a relationship' and then months later jumping in another relationship don't match up.. Relationships aren't for life if you do not feel that they are the right one... People make mistakes, but some can be good mistakes tho. Everything happens with a different way of thinking and reasoning. You'll get there...

• Then why would you and all relationships are a gamble if your open with eachother I don't think it matters

• Can you see yourself spending your life with him?

• If i was sure he isn't using me.

• And how does he show you?

• No way it is just the situation that makes it likely.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!