Girls - Have you ever left a guy who was a good guy to settle down with?

Question says it all.

My ex left me because I am more settled then her, I tend to enjoy different things then her. She is a party person while I tend to enjoy company of friends and just hanging around at a bar just chatting and not drinking to much then a pint or two. We both are in our early twenties, she has started dating another guy which from what I have gathered is taken by him a lot, but I see certain things she is doing such as drinking a lot when she can't see him, and other things which make me worried about her. Now I am keeping low contact with her because I do care for her, we just chat and catch up every now. But again she told me how I was the type of guy she would like to settle down with (when she broke up with me), but told me not to hold on for years for her since she was interested in another man.
2
0