Should I stay or Should I go?

Back a few years ago, I dated a guy (we will call him J) and J broke up with me the day after we started dating. Fast forward to the nest year, I met a guy (we will call him P) and we started dating and I have been with him 2 years and still going on. Anyways a month ago J and I became friends and started talking. I have always still liked J bu I have never shown it. J flirts with me and I sort of flirt back. (what can I say, I'm a flirt). J and I can never be together all because I have a boyfriend. There is a part of me that says I should keep dating P but there is this one part of me that keeps growing that says I should break up with P. It seems like I don't love P anymore and it feels like he can't make me happy anymore. They are both so sweet and so kind. What should I do?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• What you said here says it all: "It seems like I don't love P anymore and it feels like he can't make me happy anymore." If that's positively true, then you should start thinking of breaking up with him and take on J. Of course, I wouldn't suggest you end it with P one day and start back with J in a couple days. Make sure to explore thoroughly what part of you is saying you should keep dating P and what part is saying to break up with him so you can be with J. Which part of you is most important? If they are both so sweet and kind guys (kind being the most important of the two) then what will you be gaining by starting with J? You never really got to know J since you broke up with him so fast. What was the real reason you broke up with him? These are questions you need to ask yourself. If you left him that quick then, you might do the same thing again because you may have forgotten what was really the cause. It must have been something very important. Or was it because you weren't as mature then? Just think it over good before you make the move. Now, if you can't stand P anymore and you have absolutely no interest in staying with him, then by all means you should be breaking up with him. Good luck! But really think this one out.

Most Helpful Girl

• go with who treats you and respects you better if you can choose that. but it depends on how you feel towards both them

What Guys Said 4

• 0|0
  • I think once you spend more time with both your heart will lean towards the one you really like. Since your feelings are unclear (because if they were we would have a winner) , you should see who loves you and who is just a friend to you. However when you say " It seems like I don't love P anymore and it feels like he can't make me happy anymore" then I think you have already have chosen unconsciously.

• You should have a threesome my friend, a threesome

• date people much more worthy

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!