Guys - would you cheat on your girlfriend if you had the chance?

if you had the chance, would you cheat on your girlfriend? if there is someone hotter around do you think of cheating?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• i would never cheat on my gf, if I rly wanted to f*** someone else bad enuff I would dump her and go for the other girl, but sex isn't rly important to me at all, sure its fun, but I would rather b with a girl I love than f*** a million girls

What Guys Said 3

• No, never. I wouldn't care who she was. There's no way I would ever betray my girlfriend like that. I love and care for her way too much.

• The only instance that that would ever happen is if me and my girlfriend were consantly fighting and bitching and things were coming to an end. AND the other girl was extremely hot. Then Id dump my girlfriend and go for the other chick.

• I would rather have a girl I can talk to and trust than to always have people mad at me and never be able to trust anybody or talk ot anybody. Plus having a relationship mean a lot to me

What Girls Said 0