Should I stay or should I go?

my ex girlfriend of a year broke up with me the day before Valentine's day this year for another guy, that didn't work out and she "realized he mistake" and wants me back... I don't know ow what to do. I love her but..

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Go. If she did it once, she'll do again. You're basically being a rebound this time and you were so under appreciated

• but it's been a few months and she still wants me, I just don't think I can trust her the same again

• Then tell her to rebuild your trust again. If she wants you back, make her work for it because if you can't trust her then being with a relationship with her is pointless

• thanks, I'll think about that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely don't do it. People can change, that's undeniable, but the chances are very, very slim. If she's done it once, she will more than likely do it again. Would you rather try again with the possibility of getting hurt again? Or would you rather call it a day and move on to potentially better things?

What Girls Said 1

• Don't just let her go. She's just using you as for a pillow.

What Guys Said 1

• Positive sign is that you are more special for her than the other option so you are really special for her... May be you wouldn't be much special for another girl... And what is the guarantee that another girl will be better...