Any way to simply fix my neck?

my neck at the moment is extremely screwed up from my insomnia and just laying in bed and it restricts me from doing anything sometimes and I'm at my grandma's house and don't want to burden her with paying money for a chiropractor so is there any easy fixes for my neck its out of place and every time I move it there's a roll of cracks please help ;-;

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes just simply cracking my neck from side to side really quick can help. (click this link for an example) Another thing that sometimes works is just simply turning my head all the way to the left from the right really fast. By that I mean as fast and as hard as I can. Then once I've done that, I do it the opposite direction. You don't have to keep doing it, mind you, but just until you have a hard pop in the neck. This can help. I must admit though it's not for everybody. Still if you're desperate you can give it a try.

• Thats what I've been doing for days and it does feel better ill try some of your techniques and I'm sure it will help more ty

• Please, don't listen to this advice. Not only is spinal manipulation extremely dangerous, you are damaging crucial ligaments in your neck, ultimately making the problem worse. Seek legitimate care, not a chiropractor.

• Yeah. I have hurt myself once before doing this. I'll admit that. Though it's helped on occasion. It's all I had to throw out there. If it doesn't help though I agree, you should see a professional.

What Girls Said 2

• Try yoga or pilates, the moves are for strengthening and lengthening the muscles, the poses stretch you almost like a chiropractic visit...besides you might learn some kama sutra like moves 4 the bedroom...I used to have a lot of back and neck problems but I've been doing yoga and pilates 4 years now and have 0 probz whatsoever...and the flexibility is great ; )

• get a haircut so you stop flipping your hair. .That should help...

• Baywatch moments not good enough? I find this answer useless why did you even bother?

What Guys Said 2

• Definitely don't go to a chiropractor for your neck problems. This is why your country needs socialized medicine. So you don't have to sit in your house worrying about the condition instead of actually going to a doctor because of financial disparity.

• The reason my neck hasn't been doing this before is because I'm missing my chiropractor appointments while I'm here at my grandmas going to him keeps my neck and other muscles great but yes its true we do need socialized medicine but we can't do it with your president atm T-T, but anyways chiropractors are great

• Chiropractic medicine can provide short term benefit, yes. But it has been proven to be detrimental to joint/tendon/ligament health in the long run. I would suggest you seek real treatment such as physiotherapy.

• Wear a turtleneck