Do you miss your ex? if yes why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.

He made me laugh, feel safe, made me feel confident to be myself, made me feel beautiful and we enjoyed doing the same things together. He was also fabulous in bed.

Oh well, I guess he taught me how to love myself and I'm grateful for that

Most Helpful Guy

• It actually happened tonight, and yes I miss her dearly. I miss her because she was one of the best things that happened to me, and was always someone I could count on.

What Girls Said 3

• yes. I loved him and he was the only person that could make me laugh went i was sad.

• Yeah like right now

• yes. sometimes. but I'm shocked though that I am moving on so quicky after he was the one who broke up with me. I'm shocked that I just went through the non eating, sleeping, cut off with the world phase for only a week and a half and after that I feel nothing for him. just think about him a few moments throughout the day but its a feeling of relieve. I can't believe I moved on from a relationship of three years just like that. I'm thankful to God for this though

What Guys Said 1