My ex wanted to get back together and I said no this time is that okay?

my ex and I have broken up about 6 times and got back together through these 3 years finally this time when he called me for my birthday he wanted to talk it out and get back together... he had had trouble being in our relationship cause he says "he wants his independence and too be with me too" so he would become distant with me and then when he was done hit me up basically and this time he says he's gonna change that and be different like he said a million times and so I just told him that I don't think I'm able to do it again cause obviously it effects me and I get sad just I don't have hope this time not anymore did I make the right decision by saying I think we need to move on?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I think u made a right decision.
    Answer me.
    Do u always call him everyday and say him that u want to talk to him n all? Do u want him just to stay with u?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think so. You need to go with your gut on that. Like you said it's been 6 break ups in 3 years. That's too much. Relationships shouldn't be that difficult. Go find your happiness.

What Guys Said 2

• perfectly ok you have to take care of yourself

• Can't embrace your future holding on to your past.

What Girls Said 2

• Youve made a right decision. 😊 there's a saying that goes "stop trying to water a dead flower." Same with your relationship with him. No point.

• You did the right thing. Don't let people walk all over you.