Do you ever feel empty and without motivation after something happend in a relationship or whatever?

Literally since April when I talked to some girl from New York and until now I've kinda been all depressed and all, it varied doe, one week or month I was normal, not happy, and then another just in space and like sad. Another thing happend with some girl and I'm all empty and sad again.

NO I'M NOT ASKING FOR HELP I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF OTHERS FEEL THE SAME

11

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah it's normal.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes my friend it's very normally sometimes its becuase we depend on others too much for happiness its human natural.

• agreed. that's why I like hanging out with my friends after some rough stuff or doing activities. helps a lot. It's just the need to express and let out our emotions really

• Yea hanging with friends and going out help me a lot I thought focus on myself would help m keeping myself away from people would but it didn't help.