Should you ever blame the "other woman"?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other/Results
    Vote C

178

Most Helpful Guy

• If they are aware they are being with someone in a relationship then I don't think they are totally innocent.
    But you should still blame the cheater more

Most Helpful Girl

• Both parties should be held accountable according to how it goes down. It also depends on how and why this was done. If your dating, then yu can't do much about it except let the person go. In marriage, you have to look at yourself, your spouse and the one caught in the middle. What led to the infidelity? 9/10x in marriage, it's because either the wife or husband keeps sexually neglect the other and when the opportunity arrives, the one who is neglected gets tempted and often do it if they no longer can control that temptation. If there is a good indicate amount of sex in the marriage, then this has to do with the kind of person the cheating spouse was in the beginning. At this point, this is not entirely the suffering spouse's fault. UNLESS that spouse knew the kind of person or habits their spouse was before they got married or dated in the first place. At the same time, it also depends if this was sexual infidelity or plotting to cheat. Sometimes it's not always the other woman if she never knew he was married. You have guys or people who don't wear their wedding bands and hide them for the sake of cheating. So it's best to get to the bottom of how it started before blaming other people for something your spouse chose to do.

What Guys Said 7

• I am not religious but many things in religion come from centuries of wisdom. There is one vow which is a social necessity and that is something like... let those that have been put together, let no man put down. We should not interfere in other peoples relationships because we may never know the extended damage that can be caused to the couple, family, children, pets, property, finaces and extended family which can stretch for decades.

• If they KNOW that your partner is in a relationship and they still go through with it, yes, they are just as much to blame as your partner is. Otherwise no, they're innocent.

• Blame her if she is carrying the fault on her but never blame a person just for your own benefits.

• most the time the person in a relationship leaves out that crucial fact. but if it is someone you know then yes you could blame her

• Oh yes!

• both, they chose to cheat together

• If it's Kylie minogue yes.

What Girls Said 16

• Only if she's a friend or if she knew about his girlfriend. If not, then she's an innocent party too. If she's a stranger then really, she doesn't owe his girlfriend any loyalty, but he does

I'd never see a guy who already had a girlfriend coz it's immoral, and I'd never hurt another girl that way... even if she was a stranger. It's not in my nature to take another woman's man. Besides, I wouldn't want to date a guy who'd cheat on his girlfriend with me.

• In any situation where someone cheats or has an affair, the person who actually does the cheating is responsible for their decision to cheat. But if the person they cheat with is aware that they're in a relationship, then that person (the "other woman" in this case) is also in the wrong. The cheater is primarily responsible for the situation, though.

• I think at the end of it all, it is the cheaters fault. They should have been faithful. But I feel like the "other woman" might also be some cause to blame. If it was just a random girl he picked up at a bar who doesn't know I exist, I feel that she should not be blamed. If it was (and this has happened before) my best friend who knew me, knew what was going on, and still decided to sleep with him, then she has me to answer to. Sometimes even the people even being cheated on know exactly what they're doing.

• Depends. If she knew he had a gf/wife then yeah blame her as well as him. But if she didn't know and he was telling her he was single then it's not her fault.

• I don't think it's fair to place all the blame on the other woman when a man decides to have an affair. They're both in the wrong in my opinion but it was ultimately the man's decision to have an affair

• Okay if she didn't know the guy was in a relationship, then you shouldn't blame her, it's the guy's fault for lying. If she did know he was in a relationship then yes, blame her all you want and blame the guy too, he's the most at fault for cheating anyway

• If she knew that the man was married, she has partial blame but given that the relationship was HIS and not hers, I don't really think she should get as much as the blame as he does.

• Yes, she is just as guilty.

• Whether she knew or not, something was obviously lacking in the original relationship to make him want to stray

• depends if she was aware that the guy was in a relationship... if she knew then yes you can

if she didn't know then she was also a victim

• Blame the cheater.

• Unless the "other woman" is your friend and violating your trust like the boyfriend is.

• it depends. if she knew about the relationship its both of their faults but if she didn't know, its just his fault

• If she is aware of being the other woman, yes she should be blamed. If she is not aware, she has a mutual enemy (the cheating ex) and must help me destroy him.

• if she knew he was cheating then yeah **** her up. if she didn't u both **** him up :)

• there is only one person to blame and it is you yourself

• Just a bit.