How do you know if someone you only know online might like you?

It's easy to see signs in real life, but this girl I could see myself like I've never met in real life. She's usually busy and rarely can get online, but she seems to talk to me when possible. I don't want to bug her but I would like to know more about her. It's hard to get through text alone what they might feel and I don't want to creep them out and ask.

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• if you live near each other you can ask if she would like to meet up. that would make it a lot easier to see whether she likes you or not. you can also try to flirt a bit and see how she reacts.

• She's been busy with work and moving and I recently moved so our times haven't meshed well.

• I asked her to hang out and I don't know if she thought I meant a date or not but she asked for the time but was working most of that day.

• i think you should find yourself a girl that you can hold hands with on a casual lunch date, instead of a ghost online