How do I deal with a woman who is trying to make me jealous?

Alright, so I met this woman who is 10 years older than I am. We were initially friends with benefits at first. She called things off because we were too much like in a relationship and she wanted space. I immediately went into 'no contact'. Although she kept texting me. I would reply but kept it at a minimum where she wouldn't be able to respond.
One day, she texted me out of the blue saying "guess you were only in it for sex". I responded I did care about her and I thought you wanted space.
She continued to try and be extremely friendly with me but I was persistent and wanted to keep my distance.
Now, she is trying to make me jealous! When we were together, she was telling me this guy (one of my not-so-close friends) was trying to ask her out. Now, she's actually hanging out with him. Not sure if it is platonic or anything. But when she would go and hang out with him, she would look over my way before she does it.
I'm pretty sure she is trying to make me jealous.
My question is, WHY is she trying to do it? And HOW do I deal with it?

10

What Girls Said 1

• hey, first thoughts are, in my opinion, base point, it only matters if you have feelings for her and would consider a serious attempt at a relationship? when she ended it, how did it make you feel?
    has she had children? have you? how old are you? when she called it off was that the first time it was mentioned it was feeling something more between you? did you agree?

• She does have children and yes, she is older than I am. Well, Looking back i do kind of see that she was leading up to it. I do have strong feelings for her! Honestly, at this point I don't know what I want anymore. I don't know if I want her or not. I'm trying to move on with my life. I genuinely am. But she was soo good with me and it kind of sucks. So I wouldn't mind if she came back into my life.

I just need to know how to deal with this whole situation. I just want her to stop trying to make me jealous. Because I ideally do want to focus on myself. But all this non-sense is ridiculous. I'd assume someone who is as old as her would be mature especially if she called it off.

• from this view it appears that she had very strong feelings for you enough for her to break it off, you respected her wishes, she was upset by that, testing that you didn't fight for her, now she's taking a jealousy route, she can only make you jealous if you have feelings for her. i would suspect if you go to her and say ok enough is enough i love you, want you and want to try a ltr, she would but she's hurt you. Have you ever considered for her you have yet to live a very important era of your life that she has done already and by being with you, there is a chance that you may leave her because of that, its a risk, you would have to be a dad to her offspring, you may want your own? does she want more? can she? just a few views from an older woman, ftr I've had age difference relationships xx

• Thanks. I like what you've said. I'll definitely keep it in mind.

What Guys Said 0