How do I deal with a woman who is trying to make me jealous?

Alright, so I met this woman who is 10 years older than I am. We were initially friends with benefits at first. She called things off because we were too much like in a relationship and she wanted space. I immediately went into 'no contact'. Although she kept texting me. I would reply but kept it at a minimum where she wouldn't be able to respond.
One day, she texted me out of the blue saying "guess you were only in it for sex". I responded I did care about her and I thought you wanted space.
She continued to try and be extremely friendly with me but I was persistent and wanted to keep my distance.
Now, she is trying to make me jealous! When we were together, she was telling me this guy (one of my not-so-close friends) was trying to ask her out. Now, she's actually hanging out with him. Not sure if it is platonic or anything. But when she would go and hang out with him, she would look over my way before she does it.
I'm pretty sure she is trying to make me jealous.
My question is, WHY is she trying to do it? And HOW do I deal with it?
1
0