Do girls cheat more than boys?

716

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course not. That's not related to gender and if it is, guys are evolutionarily more likely to cheat.
    If a guy fucks 100 women, he's more likely to spread his genes.
    If a woman fucks 100 guys, she can still only have 1 baby at a time.

Cheating is rewarded by nature in men but not in women.

• Well actually it depends humans are by nature a pairing species but humans do cheat and it's not linked by sex it depends on factors because man do cheat and it normally goes down to genetic factors of fertility and blablabla, but women have a high percentage of cheating if they have child with a dependable man do to guess what good old genetics if a woman sees her child as being safe and protected instincts can kick in
      But humans normally keep there instincts in check and most people won't cheat on someone but we always have outliers

Most Helpful Guy

• Woman cheat more, it's statistically proven.
    Why? Simple, women have the power over mate selection, this is complicated but I'll keep it simple for you. When men are scarce, then women will not cheat and men will have more selection.
    But in a abundant environment and with technology allowing faster interactions and higher chance for infidelity. Since women are gynocentric & hypergamous (look it up) they always cheat more, it's instinctual, wherein men do not have aspects that control that urge. We are animlals (mammals) after all. Brain size, thought patterns etc. prove men do not cheat more, women do, they just hide it better and society doesn't shame them for it. Google it all, I don't have time to tell you but here is a primer/starter for you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I3tJMuAZ9E this is a basic entry level to higher thought. Keep watching and awakening your mind. Look into Turd Flinging Monkey, Sandman, Howard Dare, Stardusk, MGTOW 101, Barbarossa and so many others... do so at your own risk, you can't turn back. I'm awake... can't and don't want to go back to the plantation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I3tJMuAZ9E Like my comment, don't like it, I don't care, just here to help. Cheers.

What Girls Said 6

• I think stats have shown it's more common for men, however don't quote me. I do think though that women are more likely to cheat out of revenge.

• We all know guys cheat more

• I think it's pretty equal. Most people who I know that are having a affair are already in a relationship, but so is the person they are cheating with! Cheaters flock to other cheaters. And there are plenty of both men and women who are doing it.

• I think it's pretty equal from both sides. Cheating is definitely horrible though. What's the point in it? Cause 9 times out of 10 the couple ends up breaking up anyway.

• mens do...
    because mens always look for something that he can't see or want to her woman...

• it is not related to gender

What Guys Said 15

• all my firends divorced are divorced because the wiman cheated, and they are great gentlemen guys who treated their ladies like queens, so in my experience yes.

• their ladies were bitches lol I am sorry to hear that your friends went through that

• Yes. 100% women cheat more and try and blame men and make it seem like men do.

• from what I've witnessed, girls cheat wayyyyy. ore than guys, not even close tbh

• Girls cheat A LOT. They just don't get caught as often. It's likely she's cheating on you even when she accuses you of it. Not always the case, but most people cheat whether they admit it or not.

• In my experience, although I haven't cheated or been cheated on I know plenty of people who have, the sample size is not very big but it's about the same for both

• I personally think so.

• Nope

• Girls probably cheat more, mostly because they have a better chance of getting away with it.

• That thing sees no gender all. Girls can cheat as much as guys and vice versa sooooo...

• girls have a better chance at getting away with it.

• the boys cheat more than girls

• Yes, studies have shown they do, but women are much, much better at hiding it than men.

• i think guys cheat more often than girls...

• girls do
    guys honestly dont realize if they do cheat. because finding a woman who actually wants to be in a committed relationship is unicorn shocking. us guys just give the girls the only thing they truley want which is sex and if we do happen to cheat, its on "accident" because we are not used to women wanting to stick with just us lol

• Huh?