My boyfriend was drunk he keep swearing at me ! What should I do?

My boyfriend was drunk he told me you are sick as I'm sick , he told everyone that we were arguing whenever he's drunk! He told me you are not educated. today he's saying let's go out! I told him you were so rude last night ! He told me that you were rude too, you answered me very badly and he argued again and he didn't say sorry!!! Now should I break up? Or should I give him a second chance?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• my husband is a drunk and I'm tired of giving him second chances, he's always going to be an alcoholic and now he's out driving while drunk, I'm looking for a place to live and then I'm leaving him forever

• I know that is tough. I hope you are able to maintain the will power to stay broken up. Best of luck to you.

What Guys Said 4

• Honey, don't put some much thought about what he said when he was drunk... Haven;t you ever done something stupid while being drunk?

• I did what I love , not something bad !

• That's what I'm saying take control rather than being controlled by it.

• @ThePagal he should say sorry, but he argued again! And he said you answered me you were rude to me! And bla bla bla

• dump his ass

• loose ur self respect once & u loose it forever

• Don't let him get drunk that much if you like to be with him. But your question suggests you don't really like him that much and you're there just for the sake of being in a relationship. In that case, find a better one.

What Girls Said 2

• Give hima chance, but if he does through same thing again, it's going to be an ongoing pattern & that's not a healthy relationship.

• Break up