My boyfriend ignores me, what am I gonna do?

We've been dating for 3 years, I thought that was gonna last forever, but... few weeks ago we had a stupid hassle ( I didn't answer him, because was angry), so he wrote me "bye" and blocked everywhere: my phone number, social networks. I had my birthday in may, he didn't even congratulate me. I tried to talk to him, but he didn't answer me and our friends. I don't know what to do now. We had fights like this but it never was that long. Does it mean that he broke up with me or should i wait longer? How can he be so cruel after all this years and can't just say that he doesn't want to be with me anymore, so I wouldn't wait in vain? I feel myself so bad because of his attitude, can't believe it all happens with me. Help me please.
Terribly sorry if there are any mistakes, I'm not a native speaker

32

Most Helpful Guy

• he didn't talked with u on your birthday did nt even wished u , so just be strong he blocked u everywhere , then just dnt even think about him he maybe cheating u

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he either broke up with you or he needs more time. Either way, he has to take initiative in future contact, since he doesn't reply.

What Guys Said 1

• A.
    Finally get fed up, realize your value and leave without looking back.

B. Remain silent and live in doubt and misery.

What Girls Said 2

• I would go round to his house cos I would be that angry I would demand answers.

• actually that is what I was going to do, but not sure if I should
      I feel myseld depressed, sad and angry at the same time. How could he just throw me away after all

• he didn't even tell you or end it properly you deserve answers

• I think it's over for you two eventually he might come back..