Why is he getting angry that his ex hasn't contacted him?

Should I leave? He was deeply in love with her and he broke up with her because they were fighting a lot. They were together for 2 years and lived together. I am only talking to this guy and he is super angry she hasn't contacted him and they have been broken up for 11 months now. There hasn't really been a no contact period and it seems that she is really going through with the NC this time. If I got angry that my ex hasn't contacted me it would be because I am still in love and truly never wanted to breakup. He told her he never wanted to breakup with her but did because she kept doing the same shit. Here I am talking to this guy am I just a rebound? Please share your thoughts!

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I went through the same kind of breakup only my wife told me to leave we were barely married for a year but I loved her with all my heart and soul I still do love her and I never wanted to break up but she did and I always told her I would give her whatever she wanted and I meant whatever she wanted,, do you have feelings for this person or are you just being his friend if you are interested in him I don't know if for sure if I would let him know because of his anger it may not go over well but then again it may solve this problem just be careful with your heart don't just put it out there for anyone to step on because they will and it hurts a lot that's from personal experience I hope you find the correct answer

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say just leave. It's apparent that he's using you as a rebound and that's not cool. He definitely does NOT deserve someone as nice as you. I know it's hard cause you have feelings for him, but a rebound relationship usually never lasts. You are capable of finding better. The choice is yours though.

• Ok I will leave but can you please explain your thoughts as in why he is getting angry that she hasn't contacted him? He also did tell her he is still in love with her and he said he meant it. Thanks

• You're welcome, any time. Here to help with advice. Wish you the best of luck in your future.

• You'll find someone don't worry.

What Guys Said 2

• Uea it sounds like you are, sorry to say.

• You think he is still in love with her?

• I don't know if I should take that seriously or if I should really just leave

• He's serious, he's not just going to joke about that or tell her for no reason. He's telling her with the hopes she feels the same so they can get back together.

• Be smart... That's all I can leave you with. Please, be smart.

What Girls Said 2

• Leave him lol. He's not over her.

• If that is a flashing red flag I don't know what is. Leave