WTF!! This is how you act when,,?

how would you respond to your ex coming to your house after she cost you your job stole your paycheck and you're on the verge of being kicked out into the street but yet she wants a place to stay just for a week or so until she gets her own place,, WTF is this the way you act when I offer you my home you sleep in my bed you eat my food and you screw me physically and otherwise what the f*** is that that would any of you do that too the person that loves you open your home to them and let you stay there for nothing BBQ steak clean up all the stuff clean up the house do the dishes make the bed that's what I do there was no thank you or anything now today she's taking her stuff to storage and informed me that she's going to go stay with a friend,, Please let me know what you would do or have done when your ex shows up at your door crying needing a place to stay or am I just a damn fool for allowing her to come in and destroy my life once again?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex did this to me. Screwed me completely now he has a kid and no job but needs me to give him money since his welfare queen has three kids, now four and wants to live off welfare and child support checks. This was the bitch who is so much better than me. That's what he said lol now you want my help? Just like my favorite rapper said "Nah bitch!" You should have ignored her ass.

• hell yes I am so glad you said that thankyou so very much I am definitely going to use that,, your awesome.

• Thanks can't stand people who use others.

• right I think it's bullshit to treat people that way and I am so glad that I read your post thanks again

Most Helpful Guy

• if you had sex with her and then give het the feeling that you used her and after came , make sure she didn't come and ask her to leave cus you are aspecting some friends to come over , if you didn't sleep with her i would just shut her completely out off my live. she trash man she doesn't deserve man u can get so much beter! good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like she might be using you for her personal needs, and she feels entitlement because she dated you before. Be careful about getting sucked into being taken advantage of if that is what she's trying to do.

• thanks for your advice I really appreciate it and I am trying not to let her take advantage of me

• Stop being captain save a hoe. She knows no matter what she does you will always be there. Stop let her run over you. Be assertive tell her you can't and close the door.

What Guys Said 1

• Do not let her in. If one of my exes whom I had a clean break with needed help, I would help. If It was a situation like that, absolutely not. She is a taker. Find yourself a fellow giver.