Any one else get angry about an ex?

OK bit random but does any one else get really angry thinking about there ex for no reason and you split up along time ago. like you still love them and it just pisses you off

21

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, I do. I think about the time that they hurt and left. I think about the time that they played me, It hurts like hell. Its a pain that will always somewhat linger around. And they tend to move on with someone else while you are left in the dust.

• that's just it if she looked at my life it looks like I've moved on. I wish I new what she thought.

• I still do from time to time. Sounds like you never really made time for yourself to heal from that relationship. Focus on doing things for yourself to help you feel better. Eventually there will come a time where you won't feel that way anymore.

What Guys Said 1

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc.

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such. an incompatible person will still be incompatible. An abuser only gets worse. Promises "to change" are always lies.

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them? I see people who whine about an ex spreading rumors or posting negative things on social media. Who cares? Their opinion should not matter at all. They are an EX... the past. No longer involved with you.

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

"But I still love hm/her" So? That doesn't mean THEY love you back. There was a reason the relationship ended.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more. Everyone goes through MANY breakups in their lives. This EX is just on in a long line of future exes. That is life.

Be well and be realistic. ...

• Love your response, actually helped me with my question! Never look back, your future is in front of you and there will be someone else better. Thanks for your realistic approach to break ups!!!

• @Rkbridges68 you are welcome :)