Run into an EX today?

When I saw her I was like I know this person and she was looking from the corner of her eye.. wtfak is that :/
Things ended on bad terms between us BUT we still have each other on social media isn't it too fucked up?

21

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on if you want to try and reestablish contact sometime in the near future with her. Otherwise there's really no need to have each other on social media still. It's honestly how you feel though.

• With all honestly? I just feel like banging her :/

• I'll open it tomorrow
      Thanks you are really sweet 😊

• No problem 🙂 Wish you all the best with her.

• Did you say hi?

• No none of us did but I could tell from her body language she was fucked

What Guys Said 1

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc.

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such. an incompatible person will still be incompatible. An abuser only gets worse. Promises "to change" are always lies.

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them? I see people who whine about an ex spreading rumors or posting negative things on social media. Who cares? Their opinion should not matter at all. They are an EX... the past. No longer involved with you.

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

"But I still love hm/her" So? That doesn't mean THEY love you back. There was a reason the relationship ended.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more. Everyone goes through MANY breakups in their lives. This EX is just on in a long line of future exes. That is life.

Be well and be realistic.