This woman is acting bitter. Give me your thoughts?

I was friends with benefits with this woman. although we did behave more like a relationship. She said she needed space and I'm respecting it.

whenever she would initiate a text, I would give minimal response.

she would always try to be extremely friendly with me when we would see face to face.

After not texting for a couple days, she texted me saying I guess you were in it for the sex.

she was still friendly with me whenever she would see me.

now, she began flirting with my boss. (When she was with me, she hated being around him)

started hanging out with her him and whenever she would, she would always look over my way.

today, I saw her again. She was doing a lot of things in front of my face. Like showing her injured ankle, looking super upset, and always having her back towards me. Kind of found it funny.

i feel like I'm slowly moving on. Still have feelings for her though but want to move on. I want to learn from this.

what is her mentality? Give me your thoughts

21

What Girls Said 2

• She probably wanted you to fight for her.

• Why are you anonymous? I'm anonymous because I like the pink question.

What Guys Said 1

• There was a misunderstanding what it was between you two because she didn't sound like she thought to was friends with benefits. I would forget about her let her move on.