My girlfriend doesn't appreciate me. Should I try the 30 day no contact rule? PLEASE HELP?

I really love her but lately she doesn't talk to me. All she wants to do is sleep when she's with me because she works a lot and I told her about that and she said she would change so I broke up with her even though I love her but I'm wondering if there's a way where I can get her to appreciate me more because we've been together for two years already and it feels like she got bored of me.

What can I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend was like that he broke up with me because i slept too much, I ended up being pregnant and that was the reason why and then he regretted it so you should try to imagine yourself in her shoes she must be stressed out and tired from working she needs sleep

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• From what you said I doubt she does not appreciate you, or at least the post doesn´t show anything like that. It seems taht you haven't tried to understand her position. She is exhausted and needs to sleep. If the roles were reversed and you were the one working hard, coming home and had your girl demanding your attention and energy, what would you say? ("Oh man! She will not give me a rest" ? ) Try to put yourself in her shoes and dont be selfish here... I understand it is difficult and frustrating for you too and you want to spend time with her, have sex, go out, whatever... You could try to help her out with things to save her time and energy

What Guys Said 1

• does she have many ex's or guy friends. giving her a "break" may be the worst thing to do. she's gunna fuck around lol

• I would leave her anyways