Social media, is his happiness real or fake?& has he forgotten me?

we were together for four years, his friend broke us up by telling him some lies I dont know about. he got so pissed off at me didn't even tell me what was the reason he just said that because of this he has changed and he doesn't know what the future holds but right now he doesn't want to be with me. he knows he really hurt me and we really loved eachother. despite what happened, I don't know if he regrets Breaking up with me or is he depressed after this or is he happy or what. I dont have even the slightest bit idea because his friend seems very happy after this because he was always jealous of us and my ex also seems to be doing ok on social media. I don't know what he must be feeling. has he moved on?

12

What Guys Said 2

• he's moved on, u maybe need to do so aswell.

• It's real

What Girls Said 1

• He's moved on , time for you to do the same.
    It's over, it doesn't matter why it ended or who is at fault. All that matters is it's over and you are the only one being hurt by not moving on. Stop doing this to yourself and move on. You deserve better