Do men miss women as much as us women miss them?

I was seeing a guy, and we ended things on bad terms.. and We would talk FaceTime phone calls see each other all the time, it was part of our routine and I seriously miss him so much. Being as stubborn as I am obviously don't like to cave and text him these things.. so I just want to know if you men miss women although you don't acknowledge our existence afterwards.. ? Some days I feel fine and such I've slept with other men I've seen other men but it's him I want.. it's him I want to talk to.. this super sucks haha !

224

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy crap, this is too juicy not to respond too... yeah.

Do men miss women, you want to hear yes... yeah we miss you, but we figured out that you don't understand what love is, you women speak about love but then sleeping with other men, lying, cheating, drama, etc. then you leave us, or we leave you (because we can't handle it anymore) and then you realize you messed up, hmmm, too late so sad, too bad. Yeah we miss you, but your actions caused us to walk off the lot and never come back... check it out, like my comment, don't like it, I don't care, just here to help, cheers... I'm mgtow now.

https://youtu.be/pJhylYtDGRA?t=2

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. I dont think so. my ex broke up with me a month ago. on social media he seems to be happy and cheering with friend tagging them in memes but I did see a few sad emotional posts he liked. I dont know why though because he was the one who broke my heart not me.

What Guys Said 23

• So in general as far as I know research was done a while ago which suggested that women have a more emotional time breaking up, but that they get over their loved one faster and that it can take guys far longer to get over a relationship. But I think it also depends on who left who, who decided it was gonna end etc... But from my experience sometimes even when I have left the girl, I still spent quite a while feeling pretty low about it and occasionally thinking I want to get w her again

• I don't know if you can private message me bindos but if so I have questions for you if you have time :)

• I think you have to follow me first to make that possible xxx

• definitely we do miss women no doubt in that we all humans so we have feelings but men dont like to show emotions because we think if we show emotions that we are weak. Another question that you need to ask your self do you want him back? are you guys welling to work things out? or its done? if its done deal i think for you is better to find something that you like to do with in the time you both used to facetime... etc. been there about the same situation break the habit with another habit.

• I remember reading a study somewhere that said men tend to fascinate over new women and get over older ones quicker whereas women tend to prefer men they already know over newer guys.

That aside, personal experience dictates that it depends on the woman and my experience with them.
    I have one friend who has amazing charisma and such a strong force of personality that she can attract whole crowds to her side. She helps me grow as a person and my experience with her is always positive so I tend to miss seeing and talking to her when we have been apart for a week or more.

However, with another acquaintance of mine (of which I haven't seen in a while), my experiences tend to be dull and tedious. I tend to feel like I am deteriorating as a person rather than growing. Don't get me wrong, I like to chat and exchange pleasantries but it gets to the point where I wonder if the only reason I keep her around is because I hate seeing her alone. In that case, I don't miss her. I'll think about her from time to time, maybe even call her on the rare occasion, however, I won't go out of my way to miss her in the same way as the other woman.

• I think it's normal for men to miss women as much as women miss men; due to masculinity it's not common for men to appear as if they miss the lady as much.

• I totally feel your statement. Yes, some of us do at least. In time it will subside though, I don't know if you ever won't think of them. That time for me has yet to come.

• Yes absolutely men have feelings too just aren't allowed to show it.

• Of course we do you know the old saying you can't live women and you can't live without them

• Women's are chameleon buddy they forget about it too soon, men are the real lovers, we know the value of actual love.😢 and will always miss her.

• Probably, but we usually get over it quicker and just get someone else, which usually speeds up the healing process. That worked for me back in the day when I did the relationship thing.

• Depends on how close you were. If you weren't that close, you won't be missed that much, if you were close he'd miss you a lot but probably won't want to get back with you. (That could depend on how long you were apart though)

• Men don't miss women as much on average, because their aim is better...

• Men do tend to miss less especially after sex however we do fall in love quicker.

• U stated u slept with other men when u ended with him on bad terms? If he found out then he probably wants to find somebody else or found somebody else. Unless u mean u slept with men before u knew him.

• Men and Women will miss each other for different reasons, Men will miss a women because of sex, a women will miss a man because of emotional support.

• No we don't, we just move on to the next one.

• We miss more than them , which makes us creep.

• Yes of course we do.

• Yesssss

• we miss more than women miss us..

• never

• Men equally miss women. May be they don't express like what women does.

• Lemme be honest, Women don't miss shit but they tv shows. ;)

• Women miss men, is that a joke dear girl?

• Not all the time but the odd one haha

• Yeah. Mostly women are self obsessed and just love themselves. They hardly love and miss a man

What Girls Said 1

• I think they do if not more... when they're really in love