Guys, He is in Love with me, but I am not in Love with him anymore... What do I do guys?

Okay, my boyfriend, of 5 years.. is in Love with me. I was in Love with him... but it has now gone away. He has told me that I am his FUTURE and his LIFE. He told me that he BUILT HIS LIFE AROUND ME. He has told me that if I wasn't in his life.. that his life would be for nothing, and that he would die. I feel so bad. I am currently in college. I have a whole plan for my life to move to the big city and start my career. But he has plans for him and I. He has plans for us. He wants us to move out and live in the countryside. I don't want that. I don't love him anymore like I used to. I want to have my own life. But... I don't want to hurt him, he said he will die if I am not in his life. He said he will start hurting himself again... I feel so horrible. I don't know what to do. He said I am his happiness and life. I am stuck guys. What do I do? He is in love with me.. but I am not in love with him anymore..
4