Guys: Did you fall for EVERY women you have been friends with?

IMy boyfriend confessed that he developed "more than friends" feelings shortly for me after our 2nd or 3rd meeting (we already knew each other through a school club for a year tho).

Do you always fall for female friends that easily?

224

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually it works the opposite way. First you fall for them, then you try to get to know them, then if things go sour you become friends. Then you're forced to circle her constantly in the hopes you'll be picked. Males don't care about associating with women they don't find attractive at all. They have little need for those kinds of friends.

You just happened to pick your particular boyfriend and he won out of all the other orbiters.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it is weird to fall for all the friends

What Guys Said 23

• Nope. If I'm not sexually attracted to the woman I talk to, I can effortlessly be her friend. I don't get attached to people too easily either.

• Nope, I have lots of friends who I never fell for, there was only one good friend that I really crushed on

• No, I was attracted to them, but that wears off and I can get to know them without mind-banging them. lol.

• No... you can be friends right people you don't find sexually attractive.

• We're only humans. You basically can fall for anyone.

• I have only liked one girl friend, although my friend circle is and always has almost exclusively consisted of guys with very few exceptions

• Nope, only happens if i genuinely love her. But i have felt attraction towards a lot of them.

• Only one

• I'me a very indecisive person so it just depends on how lonely I am at the time.

• No, I've never fallen for a female friend and it's hard for me to fall for anyone.

• If a woman starts flirting with me sure I'd fall for her.

• sometime's you can tell there is a spark between you straight away

• Nope

• That's how it works.. you become friends, then you date..

• not really, attracted sure but falling for people is harder on my end.

• I fell for a woman whom I knew for more than 2 years. Or I fell for a total stranger. Its hard for me to fall for someone who just became your friend.

• Nope never

• I never Fall vor women I am friends with

• no some female friends are just friends doesn't mean we can't have a laugh together tho.

• no not everyone

• No if I see someone as a friend, it will remain but it can happen

• every girls is been attracted but love and feeling is only for my love

• Well I personally don't.. I'm that sort of guy who still believes in real love and I choose wisely what kind of girl I like.
    But besides that, I could also understand what your boyfriend means, because sometimes boys just think "wow this girl's hot" and they confuse this "I would like to know how it is to be close to her" with love..

hope that helps you ;)

What Girls Said 1

• Some girls are as sweet as mangoes, some are as juicy as grapes, some are like bananas, some are like melon, some are like lemon... Problem is in guys, they want FRUIT SALAD!!! 😝